Our 2011 update: new revues coming for all venues with connections of that event/venue page linking to DJ reviews who played there plus links to other relevant Dancer news.
In essence, Venue is King in the dance scene, good wooden
floors, safe parking and well maintained.The first new venue to open up in two years is the San Francisco Monday
night dance at the Women’s Center building in the Mission.
More on this in the below articles.
- Saturday Night Barefoot Boogie Party
- The Practice Room | a different Ecstatic Dance
- Beat Sanctuary | Santa Cruz | Dance Wednesdays
- Sacred Groove Sundays Palo Alto Freestyle Dance
- Beat the Blues Dancing Wednesdays in Berkeley CA
- Friday Night Blues San Francisco Dancing
- Dance Jam Pacific Grove Freestyle Monterey Friday Nights
- Dance Journey Freestyle Friday Nights Berkeley CA
- MAM JAM Freestyle Dance SF Bay Area Corte Madera
- Occupy the Dance Floor in Berkeley
- Conscious Dance in Community
- Dance Church Santa Cruz | Dance Saturday Sundays
- Thursday night Freestyle Dancing to Live Music Oakland on Broadway at Bart
- Metta Dance San Francisco Mondays
- LIVE Dance Music Thursdays Sweets Ballroom - scent and alcohol free
- Saturday night at Ecstatic Dance SF
- Wednesday nights at Ecstatic Dance
- Freestyle Dance San Francisco - Tuesday's Regency Ballroom
- Sunday Night at Barefoot Boogie